February 6-9 2019
New products and technology integrations to be featured on BrightSign’s ISE stand
Cambridge, UK, Monday, 14 January 2019 – BrightSign, LLC®, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is using ISE (stand 8-C165) to launch its HD and LS Series 4 players rounding out its Series 4 player family.
The new BrightSign HD4 and LS4 models feature upgraded player hardware and run the latest version of BrightSign’s dedicated operating system (v8.0), making them exceptionally powerful while maintaining the same price-points as their predecessors. Both players feature major updates to the HTML rendering engine, with the HD4 now offering 4K native decode supporting HDMI 2.1 and HDR10. Both the HD4 and LS4 boast even higher power efficiency than their Series 3 counterparts.
BrightSign will also exhibit its more advanced XD4 and XT4 players at ISE. The XD234 and XD1034 support Dolby Vision as well as 4K video. The XT244 and XT1144 support PoE+, dual 4K video decode and 4K graphics; and XT1144 supports HDMI-In to deliver Live TV to end-points either via an HDMI cable or streaming over a network. These players deliver BrightSign’s fastest performance to-date. This is the first time the full Series 4 player line-up has been shown anywhere.
A host of technical integrations by BrightSign partners will be demonstrated on the BrightSign stand.
* Room scheduling solutions running on the small, BrightSign Built-In SoC touch displays by Bluefin and Mimo Monitors
* Mimo Monitors (8-G362) will showcase its new line of displays featuring the first 4K display powered by the Series 4 BrightSign Built-In SoC
* A demonstration of Nexmosphere’s “elements for experience” will shine the light on many different types of experiential controls that integrate seamlessly with BrightSign players for engaging retail installations
* BlueFox will be demonstrating its real-time mobile phone sensing technology in BrightSign players, enabling optimization of digital signage messaging and increasing display ROI by measuring real-time customer engagement
* Comm-Tec (2-B40) will be showing Zygnage LCD poster screens powered by BrightSign
* A 5-screen BrightWallTM video wall
BrightSign is also announcing that its BrightSign App, which allows users to easily interact with locally networked signage using a smartphone or tablet, is now available for Android as well as iOS. This free app offers a simple interface for menu board updates, retail installations, emergency messaging, and other updates.
For more information about BrightSign’s complete portfolio of digital signage products, visit http://www.brightsign.biz.
BrightSign LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, with offices in Europe and Asia. BrightSign manufactures media players, and provides free software and networking solutions for the commercial digital signage market worldwide, serving all vertical segments of the digital signage
marketplace. From entry-level BrightSign LS players to BrightSign 4K players offering state-of-the-art technology and unsurpassed performance, BrightSign’s products are known for their signature reliability, affordability, ease-of-use, and market-leading technology. For more information, visit www.brightsign.biz.
# # #
BrightSign and the BrightSign logo are registered trademarks of BrightSign, LLC in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Peter van der Sluijs
+44 1296 628180